Figures that illustrate step by step process and equipment used for creating cement and concrete

faizunaa17 49 / 91  
There are two figures that illustrate step by step and equipment that used for creating cement and concrete for building purpose. It can be seen that cement is produced from two raw materials: limestone and clay. The other tools that used for it, are crusher, mixer, rotating heater, grinder, and bags. Then, to produce concrete, there are some materials such as gravel, sand, cement, and water and one machine that called concrete mixer.

It can be seen that there are several steps to make cement. First, the rocks and soil are crushed by using crusher for producing powder. Then, the two powders are combined by using mixer. After that, it is heated inside the Rotating Heater using fire. Next, it is grinded on the grinder. As a result, cement is already packed into the bags.

After finished to produce, cement is used for generating concrete. The process is more simple than creating cement. Concrete is produced by mixing four kinds of matters. It must contain cement (15%), water (10%), sand (25%), and gravel (50%). All of the materials is mixed inside concrete mixer. Finally, it become the finished good that using for building purpose.

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
Hello faizunaa this is my suggestion
actually your essay is good. but this is my opinions
1. It can be seen that there are several steps to make cement.
be careful repetition. you have mentioned it before, so maybe you can variate you writing.
maybe like this e.g.: based on the first diagram, there are several steps to make cement.
2. Then, the two powders are combined by using mixer. After that, it is heated inside the Rotating Heater using fire
i thing it is not influence about your capital each word.
good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Figures that illustrate step by step process and equipment used for creating cement and concrete