Nowadays, finding out about the history of the house or building is the hobby of many people

ngocanhnek 1 / -  
Hi everyone, can you give me some comments about my writing? Thanks you guys so muchhh

[cam 16 test 1]

More people are becoming interested in finding out about history

Nowadays, finding out about the history of the house or building is the hobby of many people. In this essay, I will seek to show the reasons for this and how people can research on such information.

There are three main reasons for this phenomenon. Firstly, there are some buildings that have unique structures or special layouts. These building attract a lot of people's attention, arouse their curiosity. Secondly, there also some buildings that celebrities or famous people used to live in. Hence, some people want to visit and find out why their favorite person chose to live there. Thirdly, many people want to make sure that their houses or buildings are the safe places which they can live in. For instance, owners can list out some floods or typhoons that might effect their buildings so they can design some suitable structures minimizing the affects of disasters.

Buyers will have multiple methods of searching for the background of the house such as asking people who used to live there for a long time ago: grandparents, neighborhoods, owners of the houses or even the sellers. But the sellers may not provide some disadvantage information about the house just to sell it easily. For some well-known or historic ones, we can research on books, newspapers or internet. In this technological age, it s not difficult to search for everything you need by Internet.

In conclusion, society is interested in finding out the history of the buiding because they want to make sure that the place they choose to live is safe. Furthermore, they can browse the Internet or ask the owners in order to get to know them better.
When you write the essay, always make sure to include a proper summarized response in your first paragraph. Remember, you are summarizing more than just the question, you need to summarize the response to the questions as well to show your clear opinion foundation. You are scored on how well you can show your understanding of the discussion instruction. That is seen in how well you present your summarized question responses.

will have

No, speak in the present tense. They already have access to these channels.

The response is solid, well connected, and properly developed. You should get a good score for this essay. However, you will not get full TA points since you did not clearly respond to the discussion questions.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, finding out about the history of the house or building is the hobby of many people