'food concession' - Give recommendation base on information of graphs

shinbe24793 1 / 1  
Topic: Please find the attached file.

As requested by my client who want to open a food concession stand at stadium, I made a research on two graph which illustrate the number of games and attendances in six stadiums. There is remarkable that Argonauts stadium has the highest attendance per game at 20000 people. The similar situations can be seen in Maple Leafs NHL and Raptors NBA with 18000 and 15000 attendances, respectively. On the contrast, three stadium above only have small number of games. Especially, Argonauts CFL just organise 8 games so it does not have much opportunity for selling food. The reason is his business cannot meet all attendances in one game; therefore, the more number of games, the more meeting attendances to sell his food. It is evident can be seen in Blue Jays where has the highest number of games at 91 matches and it also has a good number of people who attend to the matches, with 9000 people. For this reasons, I highly recommend to my customer that Blue Jays MLB stadium is the best choice for his opening business. Whereas, Rock NLL is a bad place for his business because it has the lowest number of attendances and games.
ganggang 5 / 9 2  
The first paragraph ,As requested by my client who wants to open a food concession stand at (a) stadium,
Please find the attached file.

What file? We don't find any file :(
If you want to attach a file , use the "Attach file(s) " feature in the message block for uploading it.
As requested by my client who wants to open a food concession stand at the stadiums , I madedid a research on the two graphs which illustrate the number of games and attendances in six stadiums. There is remarkable that Argonauts stadium has the highest attendance per game at 20000 people.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'food concession' - Give recommendation base on information of graphs