Freedom to work and live anywhere.

Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Recently the freedom to work and live anywhere has become the main trend due to the development of communication technology and transportation.Do the advantages of these development outweigh the disadvantages?discuss.

The irreversible proliferation of technological advancement in the field of telecommunication and travel paves the way for modern man to enjoy the luxury of working and living in any parts of the globe.due to this unprecedented development the merits automatically surpassed its demerits that i will outline below.

To begin with,technology has changed the way of work and live that we have adopt before.nowadays,many scientific research in the field of communication brings the new revolution in our life.an obvious example of this is Internet.today we can perform our work at any place with the assistance of this tool.furthermore,all organisation put their presentation ad well as data online to give the opportunity to theri employees to work anywhere.Moreover,it proviedes ease in connecting with our beloved ones and freinds no matter where they are.

In addition,advancement in transportation also brings happiness on the citizens face.in past,for instance,in corporation when people did not have the effictive way of traveling then they need to stay where their company is located.But today the huge advancement in transportation make this process so easy now people commute daily and live anywhere like whether in family or in company areas.

In contrast,we all know that if one thing has the advantage the it always has some disadvantages.same in the case of communication and transportation field i also have some demerits.firstly,all the traditional way of communicaion is dwindled like face to face communication,letter writing etc. because of the development in this field.secondly,transporatation not only brings happiness but also the pollution which is responsible for people health problems.lastly,there is need to comprise with the utilization of such advancement to survive longer in life.

To conclude,i would like to say that no doubts communication as well as transporatation make the eople life so easier and happiest but here cons also present in today's life.so,people should need to aware about such problems and used this tools under limitations.

Plzz score it also.
amyi - / 1  
amyi's opinion Stop phubbing is just a empty word for the majority of people.More and more people are smartphone addicts or internet addicts.Face to face communication is quite far away from us.The result will be that even we chat a lot online, but we can't recognize each other when we meet offline.This could be the adverse effect of technology,while the Sequencing biotechnology from CD Genomics is different.So we should think more deeply about technology as well as the effects thereof.
OP Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
But it dnt address the question properly.
I understand what u say but question is different there is live and work anywhere with the assistance of communication and transporation.
And where u stand in this question i bit confused.
Can u explain more?
OP Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Spelling mistakes and capital letter are due to my typing.
But other ones i find important for me.
Tnx for ur contribution.
shintacandrade 10 / 74 87  
Recently the freedom to work and live anywhere has become the main trend due to the development of communication technology and transportation. Do the advantages of these development outweigh the disadvantages?discuss.

The irreversible proliferation of technological advancement in the field of telecommunication and travel paves the way for modern man to enjoy the luxury of working and living in any parts of the globe. Due to this unprecedented development, the merits automatically surpassed its demerits that I will outline below.

To begin with, technology has changed the way of work and live that we have adopted before. Nowadays, many scientific researchinnovations in the field of communication bringshave brought the new revolution in our life. An obvious example of this is the Internet, Today we can perform our work at any place with the assistance of this tool. Furthermore, all organization put their presentation as well as data online to give the opportunity to their employees to work anywhere. Moreover, it provides ease in connecting with our beloved ones and friends no matter where they arehas helped people to keep in touch with others wherever they are.

Your writing is good, but be careful with the punctuation marks and capital letters. Hope it helps. Good luck!
lovejapanjapan 1 / 4  
Recently the freedom to work and live anywhere has become the main trend due to the development of communication technology and transportation
Your first sentence seems like a vague idea and i don't see any relation between ICT and freedom to work and live. Could you further justify it ? Anyway, we are still learning.

Home / Writing Feedback / Freedom to work and live anywhere.