Giving additional lessons as a way to solve problems with overcrowded classes

Bekuk22 15 / 21 3  
When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student individual attention. What can educational authorities do about this?

Teacher tend to feel hard when handling a class with huge number of students and this would lead to less individual attention felt by the students. Giving additional teaching and using new technology in classes are workable solution which can be taken.

Giving additional lessons in school is one way to solve the problem for teacher who gets a difficulty to pay attention to each pupil in large class. It is important to carry out because this will assist academic of students as well as helping the difficulty in understanding subject matter. For instance, Malaya University has conducted research through additional lesson in school that the number of students experience increase in understanding what teacher has been taught after they have joined additional lessons. This condition reveals that it will solve teacher's difficulty in deliver subject.

Moreover, the school authority should encourage both teachers and students to take modern technologies like projectors, sound systems, the internet and this will help to address the issue. For instance, if a teacher updates his blog with his lectures, students who had difficulty understanding it could easily study it from home. Besides, in Seoul National University, is it very famous that students have their own video screens in their seat, enabling them to see and hear their teacher's quotes from near. The teacher can find each pupil on a huge screen installed on the wall.

To conclude, some students should study in class where their classes full of students so that it is reducing performance of their academic. Personally, teacher should give additional subject and the authority of school should give the technology facilities. It will give encouraging the both teacher and student in teaching and learning activity.
Radja, this essay will still garner a score of 4 during the actual test. The very first problem this essay has is a severely under developed introduction. It should have at least 3 complete and coherent sentences in order to be considered within the proper paragraph format. The grammar problems also prove to be a difficulty for the reader because your sentence structure does not follow a logical format and does not offer a clear idea as to how the discussion should be progressing. You offer factual information that does not really make much sense because of the way you presented your opinion. Basically, the problem that you have at the moment lies in your difficulty in developing proper sentences. I can tell that you have an acceptable opinion that you are trying to get across. In order to improve your skills in this area, I suggest that you try to read more English material so that you can get a clear idea as to how the English sentences are formed. This will also help you increase your vocabulary and understanding of the word meaning so that you can use the words in the correct manner the next time you write your essay. Don't give up. Keep trying. We are here to cheer you on.
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Teachertend TENDS to feel hard when handling a class with huge number of students

the number of student experience increaseD in understanding
is it IT IS very famous that students

I suggest you learn about english material at first so you can develop your sentence gramatically correct
Bob brother 15 / 22  
There are a lot of grammar mistakes in your essay and you couldn't use sentence structure clearly. That's why your essay is difficult to understand . In this essay has shown that, you attempted to create difficult essay. Whenever, your essay should be understandable to every condidate

Home / Writing Feedback / Giving additional lessons as a way to solve problems with overcrowded classes