The Global Dangers of Trump's Climate Denial

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Donald Trump who is selected as president on America's election. It will trigger the alteration about the regulation of environment especially in climate change and also replace Obama's rule. He forces to humankind to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. The reason for this is the effect of this trend widespread immediately if human still wastes their emissions to the ozone layer. For instance, human-influenced such the burning of fossil fuels also has a big role. Donald Trump realizes this disaster is a huge treat for a human being. Thus, he makes several rules about to tackle this situation such an against tax credits so that it easier to enterprise who have the wind and solar power industries to boost their production. As a result, he wants to extend relation between all countries to utilize all types of alternative energy and it also reducing fossil fuels even though he believes this holocaust maybe gives a big effect until a couple hundred years later.

source : news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/president-trump-global-climate-change-denial-environment/
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Riandi, here is my thought;

(1) Donald Trumpwho is selected as president on America's election.(your sentence need one more main verb to make it complex)
(2) It(I don't understand where "it" is referred to) will trigger the alteration about the regulation of environment especially in climate change and also replace Obama's rule.

(3) He forces to humankindcitizens to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions.(choose greenhouse gasses or emissions)
(4) The reason for this is the effect of this trend widespread immediately if human still wastesindividuals still generate their emissions to the ozone layer.

(5) For instance, human-influenced such the burning of fossil fuels also has a big role.
(6) Donald Trump realizes this disaster is a huge treat for a human beinghabitat .
(7) Thus, he makes several rules about to tackle this situation such an against tax credits so that it is easier to enterprise who have the wind and solar power industries to boost their production.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Global Dangers of Trump's Climate Denial