IELTS TASK 2 WRITING: SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT PAY FOR THE CLEANING UP POLLUTION OF INDIVIDUALS?

Wanderer8 1 / -  

charging the corporations for waste-cleaning up

The first point worth mentioning is that charging the corporations for waste-cleaning up will make them fully aware of the negative consequences of pollution. Therefore, they can develop a way to enhance the standard of their equipment as well as cutting down on industrial waste from the production process such as packaging, testing, etc. The policy implemented by the Holland government in 2016 could be a great example that said that every company and individual must be responsible for the cleaning fees of the pollution that they made. This measure had led to a reduction in the amount of household and industrial waste.

Another significant point is that this can also ease the pressure on the government's budget. As a result, the authorities will be able to invest significant funds in other areas like education, health care, or scientific research, which would benefit society as a whole. According to a survey made by Princeton University, the living standard of Japanese people had witnessed an increase when this country's government decided not to spend money on cleaning up the pollution caused by corporations.
The essay does not meet the minimum word requirement of 250 words. You only have 182 words written. The paragraphs you presented are only the reasoning paragraphs. Your writing is incomplete and will not get a passing score in an actual setting.

The essay should have a paragraph for the prompt paraphrase and the presentation of your extent opinion at the start of the essay. That is the introduction paragraph that contains the discussion outline based on your response to the given question. After that, your 2 reasoning paragraphs come in then finally, the concluding summary closes the essay. As such, I cannot truly assess your work based on the required information.

Though your essay seems to be focused on a particular opinion and discussion topics, the problem, is that I cannot assess how responsive your essay is to the discussion presentation due to the missing 2 paragraphs. I will not review this for grammar because the format is lacking / incorrect. Make sure to present a completely developed essay for review next time. I cannot give partial reviews for partial essays. That will not be helpful to you.
giangianguyen67 1 / 3  
you need to write enough the number of words for the IELTS task 2 because it makes you lose from 0.5 to 1 score.
ththao_99 5 / 10 4  
In your essay, you mentioned about corporations and companies but the requirement of the task just focuses on individuals, so I not so sure that you are off topic or not unless you can proved that the effects of cleaning up pollution payment of individuals do affect the corps and companies. similarly, your ex given in the pra 1 not really matches with your previous statement.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 WRITING: SHOULD THE GOVERNMENT PAY FOR THE CLEANING UP POLLUTION OF INDIVIDUALS?