SHOULD GOVERNMENT REGULATE THE FAST FOOD INDUSTRIES IN THE SAME WAY THAT REGULATES THE DRUG, ALCOHOL

hoaivynguyen 1 / -  

fast foods, like drug, alcohol and tobacco?

This is my essay:

Fast food is a type of popular foodstuff nowadays, especially in modern life. Like other foods, fast food depend largely on how they are used. There are some oppinions that we need to manage the fast food sector like drug, alcohol, tobacco sectors and some people are claiming negative agruments against it. In this essay both plus sides and downsides will be discussed.

Drug, Alcohol and Tobacco are industries that are strictly arranged by authorities such as high taxes tightly control in circulation. If the fast food industry are regulated in the same way, then there are some advantages.

Firstly, That restrics people from using fast food regularly, reducing the risk of diseases. Residents who use this kind of food a lot less might avoid the consequences of overconsumption like obesity, diabetics, etc.

Secondly, it enhances human health in general. Individuals shoud find some alternative food supplies such as nutrious food, organic food, etc.This could increase lifeline of human and reduce pressure on medical industry and others.

Finally, Taxes increase can improve state budget generally. The government impose a high taxes on fast food so businesses must pay a lot of taxes fee, which leads to an increase in the state budget.

However, the rigid management can causes some disadvantages
First, it make economic growth be affected as the decline of promising field. This area brings many profit to the economy so it may be a big loss.

Many job positions may be lost. Obviously, fast food industry create multiple positions therefore if this sector was limited, many people can be in out of work.

Eventually, In some way, fast food is really convinient. In this case, we have to put more effort to prepare a meal and it is inconvinient sometimes.

In conclusion, there are positive sides and negative ones are still present.

Thank you for your feedback, I will try my best to not repeat my mistakes after your comments.
she prompt is asking you to decide if the government should regulate the fast food industry in a manner similar to government oversight of the tobacco and alcohol industry. The response is based on a yes or no choice. The yes or no response must be supported by 2 valid and fully explained reasons. . With those considerations in mind, it is clear that your prompt restatement and thesis response are both incorrect. Such a grave enor may result in the immediate failure of your test. Your English comprehension skill was tremendously weak in this instance and will have a strong deducting effect on your final score.

Once your restatement is incorrect, your reasoning paragraphs also become improper. Note that your reasons have very little to do with possible government intervention as you have a more publicly slanted discussion. This is also not an opinion defense but a comparison presentation, which does not respond to the question provided.. All these errors show that you were unable to deliver the expected response. These could result in a final failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / SHOULD GOVERNMENT REGULATE THE FAST FOOD INDUSTRIES IN THE SAME WAY THAT REGULATES THE DRUG, ALCOHOL