IELTS TASK 2: The governments have a responsibility in the sectors education and healthcare.

broibra 17 / 19 3  
All education and healthcare should be funded by the government and free for everyone. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

A large number of people believe that the governments have a responsibility to allocate fully funding in the sector of education and health services for all inhabitants. This is because there are still people that are not able to meet their needs. I would agree that both fields should be free of charge, with regard to the welfare of life and proper standard of living.

The country should take over the medical treatment because it is a part of the social welfare which can increase the community's satisfaction. For example, the government can guarantee the health of the poor or low-income citizens, so poor people not have to think the cost of hospitals and drugs. Therefore, it is well for the government to channel funding for partial health.

In addition, free education should also be provided by the country for citizens. This will bring a brighter future for the people and improve their quality of life. For instance, people who are highly educated would be easier to get a job because of their title. It is evidence investing money in the education sector is a good thing also.

In conclusion, that the cost is free for both the medical and educational fields is an issue that is always in the debate, but the government must be responsible to provide relief funds to two of those fields. It is very important that the State should provide scholarships to anyone who cannot afford to pay school fees and guarantee each inhabitant on health services.
Lucy Ngong 3 / 4  
hi Broibra , i think your essey need to be develop more support sentences. And in your body, you should show clear your opinion.

The country should take overin this case, "take over " is not suitable, you should try " subsidize the medical treatment because it is a part of the social welfare which can increase the community's satisfaction. For example, the government can guarantee the health of the poor or low-income citizens, so poor people not have to think the cost of hospitals and drugs. Therefore, it is well for the government to channel funding for partial health.

Here I rewrite your paragraph :
to begin with,gorvernment should increase social welfare,especiall the medical services for following reasons. First, Nation budget was created for the purpose of ensuring the good living standard. Hence, health services need to be free for every ones. When gorvernment launch this policy, poor people are not worried about hospital cost any more. Second, Becase citizens pay taxes to the gorvernment, they deserve fully health subsidization. In addtion, Better social welfare have a positive effect on awareness of healthy protection

Hope it helps
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hi Ibra,

It is a good essay, however i think you need to add more views to your essay. Your essay only offers an agreement of the prompts. I believe if you add disagreement to your essay, it can increase your score.

The example of my idea :
Agree - Country responsibility
Disagree - Citizens interest, the government just give a partial grant

In introduction you can write hook (no more than 10 words) to attract more reader such
" Education and Healthcare are vital matters of human beings"

hope it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: The governments have a responsibility in the sectors education and healthcare.