ONLY GOVERNMENTS CAN TAKE PART IN PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT?

Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Due to the introduction of industrialization, the environmental condition has been negatively damaged. It is believed that only higher authorities and popular companies can take part in the process of improving the environment. In my own perspective, I disagree with this point of view and I will explain my reasons in this essay.

On the one hand, human activities in a daily basis can have huge impacts on the environment. For instance, an average household waste of a family, which including plastic containers and disposable stuffs, can contaminated the Earth. Additionally, nowadays, there has been an increasing number of private vehicles on the road. Consequently, this has became the main factor that contributed to global warming and climate change. Therefore, each of us need to participate in protecting the environment.

On the other hand, it is also essential that governments and well-known companies should put effort into tackling this serious issue. When it comes to the governments, establishing more strict rules and laws can be a feasible solution. Moreover, if they organize many campaigns and raise the public awareness, it can be a game-changer in the way they preserve the environment. Furthermore, in order to meet the customers' demands, companies can make advancements to their newly-launched products. For instance, Phuc Long, a popular coffee chain in Viet Nam, has started to use paper cups instead of the plastic one.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that both individuals, governments and companies can participate in preserving the environment
Due to the introduction of industrialization, the environmental condition has been negatively damaged.

This is not information that is included in the original prompt. It should not be used as the opening statement for this paragraph. It will be more useful as a part of your thesis statement instead. This will result in deductions being applied to the restatement section of the score.

I disagree with this point of view

I understand that. However, you are being asked the extent of your disagreement and why. Neither of those questions were responded to in the writer's opinion section. The writer's response is lacking and missing some information. Further deductions will be applied due to the incorrect response format. Starting the essay with a failing TA score is going to prevent the essay from receiving a passing score for any reason.
Aroma 4 / 8  
@strawberry jasmi
Please, you only emphasized on what individuals do to degrade the environment but you did not write on what individuals do to improve the it in order to endorse your claim.

Home / Writing Feedback / ONLY GOVERNMENTS CAN TAKE PART IN PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT?