Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   4

The graph below gives information about how much people in the United States and the United Kingdom

Analysis of the petrol expenditures

The line graph shows that plenty of drivers spend petrol in the United Kingdom and the united states. Overall, it can be seen that people more spend petrol in the richest in the United Kingdom than the United States.

Turning to a more detailed analysis in the United Kingdom, the drivers who spend petrol start from 0% in the poorest afterwards it is a rapid increase until in the middle-income and reach almost 4% of income. However, the percentage of the United Kingdom is under than United States of America but the income is increased and overtook the US' position at 4%. At the end of richest, the drivers who spend petrol in the United Kingdom fall slowly below 4% but it is still become the highest percentage.

Turning to another comparison, people spend petrol in the United states to become the biggest starting at 3.9% and it is a marked growth and almost reach a peak at 5.2% of income. Interestingly, the highest percentage of the United States the poorest because that scale fall down rapidly in the middle-income. Then, there is a decreased trend again in the richest even the proportion of drivers' petrol is below than the United Kingdom's rate at 2.3%.

Hello ichaa...
i have some suggestions regarding your writing

Overall, it can be seen that people more spend petrol in the richest in the United Kingdom than the United States . (it is not appropriate overview based on your picture)

overall, it can be seen that people in the middle-income have equal percentage to spend their money on petrol.

However, the percentage of the United Kingdom is under than United States of America but the income is increased and overtook the US' position at 4%
About you first sentence - you should always paraphrase the question. Do not give any addition information, neither any explanations - just rewrite the question.

Also, your overview is not good enough. There, you should summarize the main points or changes.

I will give you an example.

"The first graph increased gradually till 2011, before experiencing a dramatic decrease. In contrast, the second graph had been decreasing for the first 2 years, and then a significant increase was observed."

I am not describing a certain graph and it is just an example, but you have to give additional information to the examiner
@ichaa

The line graph shows that plenty of drivers spend petrol in ...

The line graph depicts the irresponsibility practiced by English and American automobile owners when it comes to fossil fuel consumption..

Turning to a more detailed analysis in ...A detailed analysis of U.K's stats show that..

the percentage of drivers (...) United Kingdom fall slowly depreciates below 4%

Turning to another comparison, people (...)While observing USA's oil consumption statistics, we can discover people..

Icha, be more descriptive while you're writing an article referring to pie-charts or datagraphs so that the reader won't have to compare your works with the data frequently. I also clearly see common subject-verb disagreement errors in your article which can probably be corrected by yourself on multiple revisions. Keep that in mind and do post your revised version on this thread.

Best

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below gives information about how much people in the United States and the United Kingdom