Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.

leehyy 1 / -  
The line graph compares three companies in terms of waste output between the years 2000 and 2015.

It is clear that there were significant changes in the amounts of waste produced by all three companies shown on the graph. While companies A and B saw waste output fall over the 15-year period, the amount of waste produced by company C increased considerably.

In 2000, the amount of waste produced by company A started at 12 tonnes, after which it experienced a considerable fall to 10 tonnes in 2005 before ending the period at just under 9 tonnes. By contrast, only 4 tonnes of waste materials in 2000 in Company C, with a subsequent significant rise to 6 tonnes after 5 years and a final rocket to 10 tonnes

The figure for C climbed sharply from 8 tonnes at the beginning of the period to reach a peak of 10 tonnes but later rapidly declined to only 3 tonnes in the last years of the period examined

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The summary overview needs one more sentence, that would help the paragraph achieve a 40 word presentation, to qualify for a preliminary Task Accuracy grade. Next time, please mention the companies, the measurement references used, as well as the time coverage.

Every paragraph should be composed of at least 3, but no more than 5 sentences to meet the academic paragraph requirement. Avoid writing in run-on sentences as you have done in this essay because those will reduce your GRA score to a failing one and also, affect the cohesiveness and coherence of the paragraphs, lowering your scores on that section as well.

You have done a good job in analyzing the image. It is the discussion that is faulty but can be managed by simply fixing the way that you present the information in the sentences and paragraphs.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: