The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.

mylinh3001 1 / -  
The line chart compares the waste production from the three companies A, B, and C during the period of 15 years.
Overall, it is obvious that the amount of waste output in company A and B was higher than in company C, however, company C experienced a significant increase and ranked first in comparison with the two remaining companies.

In 2000, the level of waste production from company A was significantly higher than the two other companies, with 12 tons, after which, the figure for company A fell remarkably to 9 tons over the following ten years. On the contrary, company B and company C produced a much smaller waste than company A, with around 8 and 4 tons, respectively. In 2010, whereas the amount of waste output of company A dropped slightly to around 7 tons, company C experienced a significantly rise almost doubled.

In 2015, company A went down continuously at just below 8 tons of waste. While company B's waste production decreased substantially and reach the smallest point compared to the remaining companies, the amount of company C produced output climbed enormously and peak at a massive 10 tons.
period of 15 years

You have to indicate the starting and end year for the summary overview. Do not indicate just the timeline. That will confuse the reader and affect the clarity of the overview. Do not suddenly mention these in the reporting and analysis paragraphs. That will cause further confusion and lower your GRA score.

You are writing in run-on sentence formats. You should be writing shorter sentences and relying on more punctuation marks than just the comma and the period. You are limiting your GRA score by compressing your discussion ideas into connected sentences. The lack of proper transitioning has led to confusing discussion presentations. You should learn to write clearer sentences either by using shorter, single idea sentences or, using more creative advanced sentence formats.
Mochi_Krystal 2 / 3 1  
Your overall report is unclear and confusing. You should be more organized and omit out unnecessary timelines. Use more varied sentence structures instead of just repeating the same structure throughout the whole report.
The structure of this essay needs improvement. While clarity and conciseness are important goals, it's crucial to consider the organization of an essay, particularly in report-style writing. The risk with this type of essay is that it can confuse the reader and appear disorganized, especially if certain sentences are overused. Taking a closer look at how the essay is structured could greatly enhance its coherence and effectiveness
snackara 3 / 4 1  
Not only indicating the start and the end year, you should also mention the measurement in the introduction, which is tons here. Your summary is confusing: Waste output in company A and B is higher than C in which year? Apparently not the whole period, so you should indicate timeline in that sentences. Company C's ranking first should be mentioned with timeline, too. This will contribute to your TA score. Besides, you should apply proper mixtures of short and compound sentences instead of write in run-on sentences format to improve your GRA score.

Thanks for reading my feedback.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows the amounts of waste produced by three companies over a period of 15 years.