TASK 1: The line graph compares the amount of waste produced by three companies over fifteen years

luffyonepiece 1 / 1  

the amount of waste from three companies

The line graph compares how much waste was produced by three companies from 2000 to 2015.

The initial impression from the chart is that the amount of waste from Company A and B saw a significant decrease throughout the 15 - year period, while there was a dramatic increase in that from Company C. Another striking feature is that the figure for Company C experienced a slight rise before dropping rapidly.

The amount of waste from Company A stood at 12 tonnes in 2000, followed by a significant decrease of 4 tonnes of waste after 15 years. In contrast, the figure for Company C saw the opposite trend over the years. In the first year, approximately 4 tonnes of waste was produced from Company C, and then the figure experienced a considerable upward trend to 10 tonnes in 2015.

In addition, starting with 8 tonnes of waste in 2000, the figure for Company B reached the highest point of 10 tonnes over 5 years, but later dropped sharply to around 3 tonnes of waste in 2015, a remarkable decrease of about 7 tonnes in 10 years. Company B marked the lowest amount of waste in three companies in the last examined year.

Thanks for your feedback very much!

The summary overview is acceptable. The information is concise enough but missing a reference to the measurement type to complete the information highlights. The measurement type can be inserted anywhere within the short form information or trending statement. For creativity, it will be best to include the reference in the trending part.

Since this is a straightforward report, it is an interpretation of provided data. It must not contain any references to a personal opinion such as" remarkable". The insight must remain objective without any personal influence.

There are 2 intersecting lines in the graph. The perfect comparison points to highlight in the presentation. This was overlooked by the writer when the inclusion of that discussion would have been a definite score boost in the C + C section.

Home / Writing Feedback / TASK 1: The line graph compares the amount of waste produced by three companies over fifteen years