The graph below shows changes in the distribution of average household income between 1965 and 2015.

Dieuanh111 1 / -  

money distribution analysis

The line graph illustrates changes in the distribution of average household income in the 50-year period from 1965 to 2015.
Overall, the graph indicates that a large amount of money was redistributed from savings to other sections, mostly accommodation over the period given. Both savings and accommodation remained stable in the first 25 years, but after 1990 savings decreased while accommodation increased sharply. Others such as recreation, food, transport, gas/electricity and home improvement increased gradually with some minor fluctuations.

As we can infer from the graph, the spending on accommodation started at about 11% and remained so until 1985 when it increased immensely to a peak of 17% in 2015. Savings were at a stable rate of 12% from 1965 to 1990 but dropped since and remained only less than 5% in 2015. Additionally, home improvements spending gradually increases from a non-existent rate to about 3% in the last year. Recreation, food, transport and gas/electricity spending almost doubled during the period
The lack of image will prevent me from giving your work a full review. Provide an image next lime to recieve a more thorough observation of your work. Let me start by indicating how your essay meets the minimum wordcount but does not satisfy the 3 paragraph information presentation/ format for the task. This leads to the assumption that not all the reporting requirements for the task were met or, barely met. Reading your work tells me that you rushed through the writing task. Several points could have been better compared and analyzed. However , the lack of image prevents me from pinpointing these sections. It isn't enough to just meet the word requirement. you also have to provethat you actually analyzed all of the data from the image.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows changes in the distribution of average household income between 1965 and 2015.