WRITING TASK 1: The graph below shows the price of bananas in four countries between 1994 and 2004

tp123 1 / -  

bananas price - data from the table

The table illustrates the value for money of bananas in four country including Japan, France, Germany and USA between 1994 and 2004.

Overall,there was a marginal decline in the price of bananas in France and Germany, while a rise was seen in the USA and Japan. In addition, Japan generally had the highest figures throughout the period examined.

According to the chart, the costs of bananas of Japan started at 1.9 dollars in 1994, followed by a significant increase to reach a peak of 2.8 dollars in 1995, then it saw fluctuations until 2001, before rising to the end of the period at round 2 dollars. The figures for the USA experienced similar trends but to lesser extents, which it saw a slightly rised from 0.7 to 1.2 in 1995 and levelled off toward the end of the period.

It's clear that ,the price of bananas of France was not have a change in the first three years , but then it shown a fluctuations from 2997 to 2003 ,then reaching at 1.55 in 2004. Similarly , the figures for Germany fluctuated from 1.4 in 1994 to about 1.3 in 2004.

four country

ther eis a conflict in this reference between the singular and plural words. 4 indicates a plural number count while country refers to a single nation. This is a GRA error which will cause point deductions.

which it saw a slightly rised

You are struggling with your sentence structure and word usage. You often have mixed up vocabulary references in the presentation which affect the clarity of your discussion. The overall essay does report the required information, but not in a manner that will easily be clear to the reader.

Since your problem is in sentence structure and grammar rules, I strongly suggest that you study more about those aspects of English writing moving forward. You know how to write about the task, it is your presentation that is faulty.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 1: The graph below shows the price of bananas in four countries between 1994 and 2004