Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS TASK 1 - Sales of Fairtrade labelled coffe and bananas in 1999 and 2004

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The tables illustrate the amount of fair-trade branded bananas and coffee in UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium, and Sweden from 1999 to 2004 and are measured in millions of euros. Overall, it can be seen that UK dominated the commerce in both commodities in 2004. In any case, almost all of the sales fair trade commodities had increased in the time main frame.

The amount of bananas commerce in United Kingdom rose dramatically from 1.5 million to 20 million in a 5-year period. Interestingly, bananas sales in United Kingdom witnessed twofold sales at the same time. This is in stark contrast to Belgium and Sweden which had the lowest quantity of bananas and coffee trading. There were accounted less than 2 million between 1999 and 2004.

As seen, Switzerland had the second highest fair-trade sales after United Kingdom. These commodities increased by 4.5 million for bananas and 3 million for coffee branded over than 5 years. This is followed by Denmark in bananas and coffee commerce which climbed to 2 and 4 million of euros respectively in in the question period.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - Sales of Fairtrade labelled coffe and bananas in 1999 and 2004