Happiness is an abstract thing that cannot be measured.

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness?

Happiness is an abstract thing that cannot be measured. Everyone has their own happiness. People's happiness marked that they have satisfied in their life. Happiness can affect on society health and related to life expectancy of inhabitants. This reason covered why happiness deliberated as really important thing in life. But people happiness is not really hard to find since we can create by ourselves.

Some people believe, happiness is fuels of life. People feel alive when they happy, joy, or delightful. In fact, society feel they are in competition to get happiness. At present, people argue that happiness is wealth. They hold that they feel happy when they can buy luxury goods, the newest car, or go on abroad vacation. All of their happiness, they linked to material. It is the reason why people sometimes think it is so hard to find happiness. Whereas, we can create our own happiness regardless of wealth. Quite thankful with simple things that we have is the most easy way to get happiness such as family, friends, or our beloved person.

A psychiatrist in Harvard University, Robbert Waldinger that discovered study about people happiness. The research holds for 75 years and resulted surprising fact. There are three reasons of people happiness, first is have an intimate relationship. Having a beautiful relationship, warm family or social community prevent people from being lonely. Since close relationship effect to people health both mental and physical. The second is increasing of relationship quality. Make a lot of friends sounds good, but as fine goes many people agree that quality of their relationship give a bigger impact than have many friends. Due to humans are social being, we need to help each other and we feel better if we ask to our close friends or family than the far one. The last is have a stable wedding and supporting each other. Study shows people who have healthy physics and mental when they have a great wedding life, such as never divorce, separate, and got big problem.

All in all, happiness is something that presence in our life which affect to all of aspects in our life. We do not need to search it everywhere as we can form it by ourselves from simple things in our surrounding.
mardian24 46 / 75  
Hi nur, I want to make some comments

1. People feel alive when they are happy, joy, or delightful ...
After conjunction when, it needs verb. Because it happens in the present, the verb is 'are'

2. ... Robbert Waldinger,that discovered study about ...
You can use comma after 'Robbert Waldinger', to stress explanation about 'A psychiatrist in Harvard University'

3. Since close relationship effectaffect to people health ...

Thank you
Keep writing
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO,

Happiness can affect onsociety [possessiveness >> society's health ] health and related to life expectancy [you may use "expectation"] of inhabitants.
People feel alive when they [are ] happy, joy, or delightful.

Some people believe, happiness is [...] people argue that happiness is wealth...

I do not find " Why is it difficult to define?" since you tend to explain "why happiness difficult to find"

... University, Robbert Waldinger that discovered study ...

... and resulted surprising fact. >> it is better to use present perfect tense
The research has been held for 75 years and has resulted surprising fact.

... of people happiness, [the first/ firstly] first is have an intimate relationship

Since close relationshipeffect [affect ] to people health ...

... which affect to all of aspects in our life.

GLUCK:D
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi. Here are my suggestions for you.

... happiness is the fuels of life.
... when they are happy, joy, or delightful. In fact, society feels they are in ...
At present, people arguebelieve that happiness is wealth.

All of their happiness, theyare linked to material. It is the reason why people sometimes think itthis is so hard...

that we have is the most easyeasiest way to get happiness ...

The research holds for 75 years andthen resultedresulting a surprising fact.
... of people happiness,(.)the first is havehaving an intimate relationship.
... family or social community prevents people fromof being lonely. Since close relationship effectaffect to people health both ...
The second is increasingthe quality of relationship quality .

Due to humans are a social being, we need (...) if we ask to our close friends ...
The last is havehaving a stable family relationshipwedding and supporting each other.

Goodluck and Keep Spirited
amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
Everyone has theirits own happiness.
Happiness can affect on society(,) health and related to life expectancy of inhabitants.

... since we can create it by ourselves.

People feel alive when they are happy, joy, or delightful

Since close relationship effect toimpacts on
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello Aini!

I do not find you answer all the prompt here.
You have answer with good point all the question except "Why is it difficult to define?"

Look at you body paragraph below:

It is the reason why people sometimes [...], or our beloved person.

I think you have misunderstood with prompt.
You explain about why it difficult to find
I think you cannot get the task response with that task
Tenses in your task also have to repaired. I think, it is your big problem.

You should be better for the task.
Hope it helps you:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Happiness is an abstract thing that cannot be measured.