Happy is difficult to define. What factors are important to achieve happiness?

anhduy_tran 2 / 3  
First, I wanna say thank you for fixing my first essay.
here is the second one.
I have check my spelling. I hope you will fix the language and grammar for me.

Topic: Happiness is considered very important in life.
Why is it difficult to define?
What factors are important to achieve happiness?

People around the world are looking for something, day by day, called "happy". Although there is no official definition about happiness, being happy, in my opinion, depends on individual's conceptions, and not too difficult to find.

For most of people, happiness is an important goal in life. They try to do everything, earn as much money as they can to satisfy their unlimited demand. A kid, for example, tries his best to get good mark, or a mature person works hard to support his family. All of them try to make their lives become better, or in other worlds, to be happier.

We are searching the world to find happiness, but sometimes, it exists round us that we do not recognize. Once, I went to a charity center for disability children to celebrate a mid-summer affair party. Watching their happy lovely faces made me feel funny, and I knew that I had done a right thing despite I was very tired after a working day. From my own experience, I realize that happiness will come to a man who gives rather than smaller.

Perhaps we will find happiness from simple things, for me, there are three primary factors contributing to our happiness. First, we can do anything if we have strength. Next is money that will make our life become more comfortable. Time is the last thing we need to achieve happiness. If we have these three things, I believe we will find the way to be happy.

To sum up, happiness is not too difficult, as many people think, to achieve. The only thing that we need to remember is that we always have to look the life with the positive eyes, happiness will find us.
Zubaida 18 / 34  
People around the world are looking for something, day by day, called "happyhappiness ".

All of them try to make their lives become better, or in other worlds , to be happier.
I think you meant: in other words.

Once, I went to a charity center for disabilitydisable children to celebrate a mid-summer affair party.
disability is a noun. we need an adjective here.

I hope this will help.
Good Luck.
mea505 - / 265  
Hi Duy,

After looking at what Zubaida has written about what you wrote in your essay, I certainly would not change anything else. You wrote an excellent essay, and I enjoyed reading it. The world certainly does need more people who are just "happy!" Most people, I presume, never get there.

Good job on the essay!

Mark :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Happy is difficult to define. What factors are important to achieve happiness?