'the head of English language Panel' - important event in my life

tinie 4 / 9  
please comment my essay...
I have a lot of important events in my life That changed me significantly. That there wasone event made an enormous impacted in my life. it all began in the past eight years, Ihad been ordered to report at a rural areas school. far from the mainstream of alldevelopment and progress. but I am so happy and excited to go there. stepped on the first day at school, I had met many wonderful people. teachers here are very friendly and helpful in every matter. The only thing I enjoy most meaningful is to be the head of English language Panel. Without the experience and knowledge in this field I have many difficulties to adapt in this field. But with the help of my colleagues, had succeeded in raising the achievement of students there with many awards and recognition in manycompetitions and examinations. I am very proud of this achievement being able to raise the name of the school and the people here are very grateful.
I have EXPERIENCED QUITE a lot of important events in my life That changed me significantly.
That there was one event WHICH made SUCH an enormous impactedin ON my life.
It all began in the past eight years. I had been ordered to report at TO a rural areas FOR school. far from the mainstream of all development and progress. But I am WAS so happy and excited to go there. On the first day at school, I had met many wonderful people. Teachers here are very friendly and helpful in every matter. The thing I enjoy AND FIND most meaningful is to be the head of English language Panel. Without the experience and knowledge in this field I have many difficulties to adapt TO.in this field.

But with the help of my colleagues, had i HAVE succeeded in raising the achievement of students there with many awards and recognition in many competitions and examinations. I am very proud of this achievement being able to raise the name of the school, and the people here are very grateful.
dannyyboyy07 1 / 1  
This is how I think it should be worded.

I have EXPERIENCED MANY important events in my life THAT HAVE changed me significantly. There was one event THAT made an enormous impacted in my life. It all began in the past eight years IN WHICH I had been ordered to report TO A rural area TO GO TO school. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS far from the mainstream of all development and progress, I WAS so happy and excited to go there. On the first day at school, I had met many wonderful people. Teachers THERE WERE very friendly and helpful in every matter. The thing I enjoy most AND WAS VERY meaningful WAS to be head of THE English Language Panel. Without the experience and knowledge in this field, I HAD many difficulties to adapt TO in this field. But with the help of my colleagues, I HAVE succeeded in raising the achievement of students there with many awards and recognition in many competitions and examinations. I am very proud of this achievement OF being able to raise the STATUS of the school WHICH HAS MADE the people here are very grateful.

Review and correct my essay?
OP tinie 4 / 9  
thank u for the comment...i am appreciate it...i wil used this to recorrect my essay

Home / Writing Feedback / 'the head of English language Panel' - important event in my life