Health services should accessible for every person.

Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Topic-advanced medical treatment are generally expensive. People's access to proper health care should not depend on their level of income.All people have the right to access the best medicine available. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Numerous studies have consistently found that modern health care treatments are unreasonably high in price and most of the people's still away from taking its advantages.Apart from this,access to possible medicines and treatments should not vary according to solary packages of individuals and governments should made it accessible for every person.I strongly agree with this opinion and put my supporting ideas below.

To begin with,since the technology comes in human's life,we seen a enormous changes in every line such as engineering,manufacturing etc.From this one is medical line,where multiple researches are conducted and have result in development of new equipment as well as treatments.But these treatments are so expensives that it is not a cup of tea for every person.As a result,people's who do not have a effective salary packages are still not access these services.This is proved by taking an example of Laproscopic surgery,which is advanced and heals quickle but the price of that is not afforadable by ordinary people's and also it not easily available at public hospitals.

Probing further,with the immense assistance of scientists,medicines for all diseases become available in market.But the problem of cost remains there,for instance,Chemotherapy medicine,which is the best cure for cancer.Because of high price of this medicine pooe people do not have the ability to buy this and thats why ordinary people suffer from cancer not rich one who easily buy all these medicine.

There is ample evidence to suggest that governments should take initiatives ad provides subsidies as well as funds to endorse the medical hospitals and make treatments and medicine accesible for every person.A well known example of this Canada,where authorities helps the health care services through general tax revenues.Furthermore,not only councils,but if rich people come forward for humanity sake to support and provide some help to lower level people then the problem of inequaitly is completely diminish.

To cap it all,no doubts advancement increase the price of treatments and medicines,But by providing proper funds this problem is reduce to some extent and normal people easily takes the benefits to save the precious life.
M19O09F11 6 / 9 1  
Numerous studies have consistently found that modern health care treatments are unreasonably high in price . Numerous studies have found that modern health care costs unreasonably increase .

most of the people's still away from taking its advantages = most of the patients can not get these advantages .
solary packages = salary .
should made = make
I strongly agree with this opinion and put my supporting ideas below = .I agree that patients have rights to get high quality of treatment
we seen a enormous changes = We have seen an enormous changes .
enormous changes in every line = aspects
Spredde - / 2  
Hey there, overall you have a good essay. However if I were you, I'd probably start my argumentative essay by saying that every human being has right to live. I personally believe that by putting high prices on medical services governments of the world break the rule stated above. I also think that governments shall persuade their public health services to create a plan of social insurance so everyone can treat their illness by the help of a government).

Also, I have found several grammar mistakes in your essay:

1) "most of the people's still away" >> "most of the people are still far away".
2) "since the technology comes in human's life,we seen a enormous changes" >> "since the technology had come in human's life, we have seen enormous changes".

3) If I were you I would change "Probing further" to "To add on".
4) "Because of high price of this medicine pooe people do not have the ability to buy this and thats why ordinary people suffer from cancer not rich one who easily buy all these medicine" >> "Because of high price of cancer treatment, only rich are able to use them while poor have to suffer from it, eventually ending up dead".

5) It's not "accessible for", but "accessible to".

Home / Writing Feedback / Health services should accessible for every person.