The idea about how to protect and preserve earth due to climate change - drawing

Iforsa 35 / 54 5  
Summary : drawing that show the beauty and fragility of earth

ted.com/talks/zaria_forman_drawings_that_show_the_beauty_and_fragility_of_earth

The presented video in TED.COM lectured by Zaria Forman highlights about drawing that show the beauty and fragility of earth. Zaria Forman uses a drawing method to convey her idea about how to protect and preserve earth due to climate change. According to behavioral psychology study, she concluded that art is the best method to generate people making decisions and taking actions. She and her mother conducted their first expedition to Greenland in 2012. They captured a great deal of pictures that represented the power and the fragility of landscape. During their journey, they found that the melting of Greenland was one of the largest contributing factor to raise the sea levels. Subsequently, she made another expedition to Maldives in 2013 as the lowest-lying islands. While she was there, she collected a number of images and an inspiration for drawing of waves on the coast that could be entirely underwater within century. Maldives and Greenland were the representation islands to reveal the severe impact of global warming.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Sofi, here's my analysis towards your Video summary. I hope you can follow through.

- The presented(redundant) video in TED.COM lectured by Zaria Forman highlights...
- ...how to protect and preserve earth due tofrom climate change. (pay more attention on the meaning)
- ...the best method to generate people in making decisions ...
- ...was one of the largest contributing factorStothatraised the sea levels.
- ...she made another expedition to Maldives in 2013. Maldives are known as the lowest-lying islands.
- WhileWhen she was there, she collected ...

As you can see, your essay is actually quite informative. The flow of ideas is well-done. Yet, some grammatical improvements are still needed. This can be beneficial towards your output later on. Do not hesitate to ask if you need further assistance. Good luck for the next practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The idea about how to protect and preserve earth due to climate change - drawing