The line graph shows changes in the amount of coffee exported from three countries between 2002-2012

langxuyen0806 1 / -  

coffee export analysis

The given chart provides information on how much coffee was exported from 3 mentioned countries: Brazil, Colombia and Costa Rica from 2002 to 2012.
Overall, there was an increase in the amount of coffee exported in all nations examined with the figure for Brazil being the highest number.
The output of exported coffee in Brazail started at around 14millions, after which it saw a dramatic rise to 20 millions in 2008. By contrast, the figures for Colombia and Costa Rica dropped from 5 millions and 15 millions to just over 2.5 millions and 13 millions respectively. In addition, it's clear that the amount of coffee marketed overseas in Colombia in the year 2008 by far the lowest figures throughout the period.

From 2008 to 2012, the quantity of coffee exported from Colombia rose the most significantly compared with that of the other countries, reaching exactly 15 millions at the end of the time frame. The figures for Brazail and Costa Rica saw similar changes, but to a lesser extent, growing to approximately 25 millions and 15 millions respectively.
I am unclear as to what type of image was provided for analysis. I cannot imagine how the measurements are presented and what these measurements are based on. The summary overview is not as effective as it can be in helping the reader draw an effective mental image. Work on using effective image names and additional relevant information in this section to allow for a more helpful and informative summary.

Be aware of the presentation format. The spacing between paragraphs makes this confusing. Is it a 3 or 4 paragraph presentation? If only 1 image is provided then this should be a 3 paragraph essay. Learn to combine the summary and trendin an effective manner to fit this need.

There are instances of unclear sentences in the paragraphs. The writer does his best to avoid this but his lack of control over word usage and punctuation marks get in his way. He must improve these 2 grammar problems to avoid deductions in this scoring section.

Home / Writing Feedback / The line graph shows changes in the amount of coffee exported from three countries between 2002-2012