IETLS essay - If a product is of good quality and meets people's needs

jaijagadeesh 7 / 13  
If a product is of good quality and meets people's needs, people will buy it. Advertising is unnecessary and is no more than a type of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Selling goods became a big challenge for entrepreneurs.To days world is all about show business,if you do not advertise your product then its chance of selling is slim.Product genuineness would be revealed by advertising.I don't agree with statement,even though goods is of highest quality it needs to be shown to public before it would sold

Impressing customers is became big challenge,due to surplus product in market public has wide varieties of product to choose.Many of these goods are of high quality,however with out proper advertising it is difficult to show their availability and advantages.Hence commercial glorification is an imperative part of goods selling.

Further more,advertising acts as a window to select right product at right price.Commercialization is an integral part of business.Even movies are promoted months before they release .Trailers tempt and motivate viewers to rush when it releases.Despite of product quality it is important to show product glimpse before it arrives at market.Good adds creates curiosity in customers and force them to buy it.

Nevertheless,good product need no advertising.It will sell by its name,there are many companies that are standing tall with out any glamorization,for instance,Sony,Toyota,etc.However due to high demand in publicity these renowned companies are battling to stay in their position.

To conclude,advertising is very important to sell a product,despite its good quality.Enormous variety of goods available but only the advertised products have more chance to consumed by public.However a few companies that are established long ago they need less promotion,still they have to indulge in promoting.
sharadarige 15 / 25  
Conclusion is not upto mark.
could be ealaborated

Home / Writing Feedback / IETLS essay - If a product is of good quality and meets people's needs