IELTS TASK 2 - THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ITS COLOUR

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
Colour is a powerful tool that is used to great effect by manufactures and retail companies when they try to sell us something. In fact, many of the purchasing decisions we make are partly or largely influenced by colour. How true is this statement? How much does colour influence us when we buy something?

Recently, colour has become popular issues in trade world. Some companies use colour as an attractive way to persuade costumers for purchasing their products. This essay will argue that even though colour can entice buyers' attention especially at the first glance, a great disposal is considerably influenced by the quality of production.

As the matter of fact, the majority of vendees tend to be interested by the product's colour in the fast look. This is because they will pay close attention to the goods which contain their favorite or interesting colour. Research conducted by Masahiro Kawasaki which used electroencephalography showed that the majority of people will focus on their favorite colour when various colours on a screen are presented before the participants purposefully turn their attention on it.

In reverse, there is an exception for this case which states that quality are the most essential factors for the purchasers since they want to use the object for long-term period. The costumers tend to purchase the equipment by focusing mostly on its good quality after checking the product rather than appearance. For instance, a recent survey in March 2014 found that 73% housewives buy a vacuum cleaner from Electric Suction Sweeper Company due to it has the best quality among the other companies rather than the others reasons.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that the quality of products is the predominant reason for people to buy them rather than the colour which is only pull costumer's interest in the beginning before they look more into the other factors.
Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
Recently, colour has become popular issues in THE trade world. ... to persuade costumers CUSTOMERS for purchasing their products. This essay willI WOULD argue ...

... case which states that quality areIS the most essential factors (...) object for THE long-term period. The costumersCUSTOMERS tend to purchase the equipment ...

... the colour which is only pullScostumerCUSTOMER 's interest in the beginning ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ITS COLOUR