[TOEFL] Impacts of airplanes on modern life

hovan0201 5 / 3  
TOPIC:
Developments in transportation such as automobile have had an enormous impact on society.Choose another development in transportation that you think is of great importance. Use specific examples and reasons for your choice.

RESPONSE:

Transportation is one of the most important infrastructural factors determining the social development. From the very beginning up to now, automobile have in many ways had a significant effect on modern life. Another transport mean which can be regarded as a carrier to bring humanities to new epoch or to fulfill flying dreams is airplane.

Some people think that flying costs are usually high. Besides, delays keep them hanging around the airports for a long time, wasting their time and making them tired. Moreover, some persons find airplanes unsafe, especially, in case of emergency, it's hard to protect people from danger. However, it's undeniable that people always receive what they're deserved. Everyone pays higher to receive faster journey and professional services on airplanes. Moreover, airports have always tried their best to well organize and reduce numbers and time of delays. Besides, airplane makers have been continuing innovating in designing safer, safer and safest airplanes.

Additionally, since its first launch, aviation industry has always proven to be the leading solider in the fighting for social development. Airplanes shorten the distances between countries and even continents. This becomes a huge motive for the advance of international trades and worldwide political network.

Furthermore, airplanes also facilitate increases in numbers of both local and oversea travelers all over the world. Flying usually saves a lot of time compared to other transportation means. For an instance, we have only 5 Vietnamese national holidays but wish to spend all the time in Canada, how can we achieve if we have to boat across a lot of continents and oceans to come there.

In general, invention of airplanes facilitates a lot of advances in many fields ranging from normal life to trading and politics. Airplanes always bring the fastest, the most convenient and the most professional to passenger.
OP hovan0201 5 / 3  
EVAzyy
Well-noted of your comments with a bunch of thanks!
+ safer, safer and safest airplanes: I just want to emphasize that the later an airplane is is produced, the safer it is. Hope to receive your correction for this sentence.

^^
vikki 3 / 5  
hi
would suggest using - continously innovating rather than continuing innovating

Home / Writing Feedback / [TOEFL] Impacts of airplanes on modern life