Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

essay about importance of truth in any relationship .

osos zizo 1 / -  
i believe that the truth is most important thing in our life because if we imagine that we live in world full of lies there will be no trust between poeple that will affect our life in everything in work , in relationship , so truth is very essential thing we must do like eating and drinking everyday, relationship it is thing between two persons will live with each other, relationship between man and women the truth is basic part of it because if we imagine the man always lie to women and never tell her the truth about anything improtant to his life, if she found that he lie to her she will leave him or have alot of fights with him that is not good i think they will never be with each other for example my father never lied to my mother about anything so they still together for 25 years and they are happy together they always share there problems with each other he always tell her the truth about any thing he done because she must know . truth is foundation of any relationship without truth no relationship will success . also telling thr truth will make you feel comfortable satisfied with everything you do because you donot lie to ur partner so inside yourself you will find happiness

imagine you love to lie to ur partner about everything how do u expect that if ur partner know that you lie to him will be with you or will trust you again so relationship with no truth it will be fake relationship, life is too short to lie to ur partner no time for that , i think the truth is most important part in any relationship if truth exist in your relationship be sure that your relationship will succeed forever .

Home / Writing Feedback / essay about importance of truth in any relationship .