Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 1: The important abilities of communication owned by people for their career

akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
The percentage of the results of two surveys, the important abilities of communication owned by people for their career in two different years (1997 and 2006), is presented in the table. It is important to note that the greatest growth are the understanding of especially products in the external communication and the listening to colleagues in the internal from 1997 to 2006. In any case, the nine communication abilities experience an increase, except the ability to selling a product or a service which drops.

First, in the external communication, the understanding of especially products or services is the largest growth by 6% between 1997 and 2006. After that, there are the abilities of both dealing with costumers and advising for clients which follow to rise in a two-years-period by 5% and 3% respectively. In contrast, from 1997-2006, the selling the product or the service witnesses a decrease by 3% in external communication.

Turning to another part, the greatest rise is the listening carefully to colleagues by 9% in two different years in the internal communication. However, there is the ability to planning the activities of others which increases steadily by 1% between 1997 and 2006. Surprisingly, the other abilities of the external communication almost have a similar growth by approximately 5% in the same period.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: The important abilities of communication owned by people for their career