IELTS TASK 1 - THE COMPARISON OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION ABILITIES

awe_28 25 / 10 6  
The table provides the comparison in term of both internal and external communication abilities for job finders in two different years, 1997 and 2006. Overall, there is an increment in almost all skills for the second survey. In addition, it is evident that the most popular ability is dealing with people while making speeches or presentation is not really needed by workers.

As for external communication, the figure shows that having dealing capability is the most essential skill among the others, which is presented at 65% in 2006 increased five percent from the previous survey. Following this, 41% people find out that knowing particular products or services skill is the next crucial in 2006 while caring for costumers is climbed 3% to 39% in next period. The ability of selling a product is the only one that is experienced a dropping at just virtually a fifth percent.

Turning to internal area, listening carefully to other workers are very important since the survey shows it takes a lead at 47% in 2006. The next skill is training people which is increased 5%. Moreover, having capability in analysing problems together and persuading other are placed at third and fourth respectively. However, planning activities and making speeches are not famous abilities as the proportion just around over one in ten.

Febri91 5 / 6 2  
Hi awe_28

Here is my suggestion for introduction

A comparison of the figure for surveys about the essential skills in communication for job in two different years, 1997 and 2006 is provided in the table. Overall, there were two kinds of communication skills, internal and external. In both of the years, the result showed that the essential skill in job was the external communication.
sir99 7 / 8 2  
Hi, Bro! It is my correction. Please pay attention. Good job and keep spirit.

... the figure shows that having dealing capability is the most (...) presented at 65% in 2006 HERE HAVE TO BE PUT COMMA increased five percent ...
... skill is the next crucial HERE HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED BY NOUN in 2006 while caring for costumers is climbed CLIMBED FROM 3% to 39% in next period.

... only one that is experienced, a dropping DROPPED at just virtually a fifth percent.

... listening carefully to other workers are WERE very important since the survey showED it takes TOOK a lead at 47% in 2006. The next skill is WAS training people which is increased 5%.

... together and persuading other are WERE placed at third and fourth respectively. However, planning activities and making speeches are WERE not famous abilities as ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 - THE COMPARISON OF INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION ABILITIES