Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

It's more important for children speding time outside than spending time in front of screen

duywrting 1 / -  

TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE

some people believe that it is worth doing outdoor activities instead of using digital devices and, I completely agree with this point of view. Spending time outside help children improve their social skill and become healthier

nowadays, social and soft skills are an essential part of our lives. Therefore, children should be taught or self-taught about these skills by doing activities related to society. For example, when children hang out with their friends, they converse with each other, which enhances children's communication skills. Also, teenagers will learn how to solve different and difficult problems wiesly. Hence, their performance would be better at school.

Additionarlly, physical and mental health are the two things that children should build up. A lot of sporting events or competitions are launched with a view to making children become physically stronger. When children do exercise in an intensive level, they will gain muscle and a certain amount of fat in the body is burned, which result in a better appearance. Noticeably, according to many researches, there will be a great deal of hormone called " dopamine" released in human's brain after working out.

The function of dopamine is to make people feel immediately happy and pleasant, so it is an incentive which encourages children to keep being perseverant towards their goals.

In conclusion, spending time outside should be concentrated more than spending time watching TV and playing video games because outdoor activities provide children opportunities to convesre well and avoid issues about disease and mental illness

Home / Writing Feedback / It's more important for children speding time outside than spending time in front of screen