The most important thing to be happy is to have an occupation that we enjoy doing. Is it true?

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some people believe that the most important thing to be happy is have an occupation that we enjoy doing. Others think that the source of happiness is not only derived from our work. I am more likely to disagree that statement because of happiness it not depends on job.

Nowadays, most people thinking about job which give a lot money will bring the blissfulness. This is due to money can bought everything in their lifetime. For example, people who bought a car would felt happier than before because they income was so high. As a result, dwellers will be satisfied by buying goods they want. After that, by doing something that we love, we can improve our skills. That is because work in passion so we want to produce something better than before.

On the other hand, there are several reason for people for their happiness. Firstly, spent time with family is more pivotal for people because of family is priceless. Besides, good relationship each other in family is also one of the source of happiness. Secondly, make schedule to keep healthy because people sometimes forget their health when doing a job. Thirdly, holiday with loved one such as friends or family. In addition, this activity give fresh people's mind because go to picturesque village with sightseeing around that place.

In my opinion, there are a lot of sources the happiness which is can come from everything. It hinge on our idea towards happiness itself. It is true that, although occupation give happiness in people's lives, there are many different factors which is human happier.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some advice for you:

disagree that statement... should be

disagree to the statement...

...because of happiness it not depends on job. you should put noun after "because of, meanwhile in this sentence you put subject and verb. so it should be

...because happiness it not depends on job.

....we can improve our skills. That is because.... should be

....we can improve our skills because...

there are several reason... should be

there are several reasons

Home / Writing Feedback / The most important thing to be happy is to have an occupation that we enjoy doing. Is it true?