Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks.

Ramona07 1 / -  
Community space is an essential part of everyone's life, especially outdoor space. Personally, I agree with the idea that public outdoor spaces are very necessary to all towns and cities.
On the one hand, I agree that the construction of public works such as parks and squares will take up quite a lot of land that should be used to solve the housing problem for people. However, when completed, this place will attract a lot of dining and entertainment services and even promote social cohesion. One thing that can be easily seen is that regardless of day or night, many people exercise in outdoor public places with spacious, airy spaces. They do not distinguish between age, gender, or type of exercise, but only focus on exercising, cheering each other on and transmitting positive energy to each other.
Besides, these public places also are the symbols of cities. For example, when thinking about New York City, we will immediately remember Times Square, which is considered the busiest and most splendid place in America. Or when coming to Amsterdam, the Netherlands, everyone can't miss Vondelpark, which is a picnic paradise with pristine lawns, ponds with swans, paths filled with flowers,... These symbols also help promote local and ethnic culture through the annual events and festivals held here. This has made them important cultural and tourist bridges for these cities and even countries.
In conclusion, outside community space has an important role in the comprehensive development of towns and cities, so I have no reason to disagree with the idea that large public outdoor places are essential for all towns and cities.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15258  
Kindly remember that you have to clearly format the essay using the expected paragraph presentation. You need 4 paragraphs, separated by spaces, for the presentation. It is important that you leave spaces between the body of paragraphs to help the reader with scanning your discussion more easily. You have to make sure that you loosen the way the page is presented.

Do not give your opinion statement in the opening sentence of the first paragraph. That should be given as a part of your writer's opinion portion. So give that information towards the 3rd or succeeding sentence in the opening paragraph.

It is important that you never use 2 punctuation marks successively. You cannot use a comma and ellipses one after another because the emotion or mindset that the punctuation marks create are 2 different things. These cannot be interpreted by the reader while reading the paper. Use one punctuation mark at a time to avoid GRA penalties.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks.
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: