Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Increase the cost of fuel to solve the world's environmental problems?

roshan4 6 / 12  
I would appreciate if you give your important comments. I sincerely thank you for your assistant.

The best way to solve the world's environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuel. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the contemporary society, most people would accept that one of the highest priorites to reduce the environmental problems in the world. Some people have agrued that if law maker increases the price of fuel, we may decrease the environmental issue. However, I am declined to this idea it would not be sensible way to tackle this issue. This essay will discuss two reasons of my opinion.

My first reason why it may not appropriate answer to raise fuel price because it is certainly govement's policy not individual's responsibility in our society. Many car and vehicle users are not aware about the consequences of environement problems which create by their actions. One ideal solution would be goverments should provide free education programmes to the community which can broden their understanding about global problems.

My second reason is that if higher authorities raise the fuel taxation it would definitely reduce the air pollution and global warming. However, it can see that world has been suffering from many other problems such as water pollution, poverty, literacy, overpopulation. So, it would not be good approach to increase the fuel rate in the world. I would say that other problems also deserve solution on our planet.

However, I acknowledge that opponents may disagree with my opinion. They could believe that it may be short term idea to reduce the environmental issues.

In conclusion, I consider that it increasing the petrol price in our society is one short term solution to tackle environmental problems. If law maker provides education to all ages, it would be likely to making this happens.

Home / Writing Feedback / Increase the cost of fuel to solve the world's environmental problems?