Many individuals view climate change as detrimental to their businesses, some have different opinion

Misa_Emily 1 / -  
Topic:
Some people think climate change has a negative impact on business, while others think that it provides more business opportunities
.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Many individuals view climate change as detrimental to their businesses, while others see it as an opportunity for growth. In my opinion, climate change can create new job prospects. This essay will explore both perspectives.

Climate variations can indeed have negative impacts on businesses, particularly in relation to extreme weather conditions that directly affect agriculture. For instance, droughts reduce crop productivity, planted area, and overall output, especially in food crops. Hurricanes and flooding can destroy crops, leading to poor yields and transportation difficulties. Additionally, climate change can damage infrastructure, including factories, resulting in job losses and state budget deficits.

On the other hand, changing weather conditions can present positive growth opportunities for many companies. Climate changes create new demands, and organizations can adapt and provide the necessary goods and services. This is evident in industries such as tourism and services, where unfavorable weather prompts people to travel and seek shelter, which benefiting hotels and tourist areas. Moreover, savvy investors can capitalize on climate change by producing and selling climate-related products such as air conditioners, electric fans, and beverages.

In conclusion, although many people perceive climate change as detrimental to their businesses, I believe that significant financial gains can be made from these changes.
This essay will explore both perspectives.

This is an unnecessary reference. You have already established the opinions that will be discussed in the restatement. You clearly indicated your opinion in the writer's opinion section. What is missing is the thesis statement. The basis of your opinion or support for one of the two opinions. The examiner will not award points for simply telling him what you will be writing about. That is not part of the preliminary scoring consideration.

The actual discussion is provided without the benefit of opinion clarity, which will reduce the score. This is a comparative discussion essay. What do you think of the first opinion? The second one? Why is your opinion supportive of one and not the other? These are the questions that should be responded to over a 3 reasoning paragraph presentation. Your simple statement in the concluding paragraph will force a failing score for this essay since you did not provide proper justification for your opinion. The essay was not properly discussed nor concluded so you provided an open ended essay rather than a concluded one. Simply using a concluding reference does not make that paragraph a proper summary conclusion.

Home / Writing Feedback / Many individuals view climate change as detrimental to their businesses, some have different opinion