The information regarding the steps and tools utilized in the cement production process

mem77 62 / 98 6  
The diagrams reveal the information regarding the steps and tools utilized in the cement production process and how cement usage in concrete production for construction matters. Overall, the cement-making process has six handmade linier stages which start from crusher some raw materials to the packaging cement. Meanwhile, the concrete production of cement for building purpose has only one stage man-made linier step which mixes some raw materials.

According to the diagram, the first step of cement production is that crush a limestone and clay until involves to the powder. Following this, the powder inserts to the mixer and passes through the rotating heater. In this step, the powder is heating by high temperatures and then it is grinded by grinder to produce cement. Finally, cement is packaging into bags and ready to utilize.

Turning to the produce concrete for construction matters, it collects some raw materials by the measure, for instance less than a fifth for cement, on in ten of water, a quarter of sand and a half small stones. More broadly, it is provided in the concrete mixer and after that limestone appears to be true.

Muhamad, your first sentence is too long. You could have created at least 2 sentences from the content of that single sentence. The second sentence could have presented the information about cement usage in making concrete. That said, your summary paragraph is quite informative and meets all of the prompt requirements for the task accuracy section. Your final paragraph also suffers from the same problem. You should have broken the sentences up into multiple topic sentences since it was possible to do so. I see that it can create at least 3 new sentences, which would have in turn, allowed the paragraph to become more informative and look more authoritative. Overall though, you did not do a shabby job when it came to the content of the summary. The sentences used tended to have some grammar accuracy problems but it never detracted from the meaning of the summary so it can be ignored. However, points would still have been deducted for it in the actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The information regarding the steps and tools utilized in the cement production process