The information about the transformation of area shrouding the lake from 2000 to 2009.

Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
The couple of figures provide information about the transformation of area shrouding the lake from 2000 to 2009. Overall, it can be seen that lake in 2009 was becoming narrow as pond, and many public facilities was added around this area, even though residential areas ware decreased in that moment.

First of all, in 2000, west side of lake was old town where nine-years later this area became office and university. Meanwhile, previously, north-west side there was derelict warehouse that has been changed as car park in 2009.

On the other hand, in 2000, art centre can be looked in south-west direction from lake that on more than a decade, it has been changed to be cinema. Furthermore, industrial area in front of art centre in 2000 has been renovated to become shopping centre. On one hand, industrial complex that can be showed in 2009 has been widened from residential area and industrial complex before.

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
... many public facilities were added around (...) residential areas ware decreased in that moment.

... derelict warehouse that has beenwas changed ...

it was changed to be cinema.
Furthermore, industrial area (...) was renovated to ...
... that can be showed in 2009 were widened from ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about the transformation of area shrouding the lake from 2000 to 2009.