The information about how the wave strength is utilized to yield current

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
The diagrams show a structure that is used to generate electricity from wave power

A breakdown of the information about how the wave strength is utilized to yield current is revealed by the two diagrams. Overall, it can be seen that electricity can be generated by two way of process using air from wave sea direction and air from the atmosphere to sea direction.

First of all, to generate current, it needs column, turbine, chamber, and lamp as the equipment. There are two ways to produce current by using these tools. Initially, all the tools are constructed between cliff and sea body, which chamber will let the sea wave enter. The air that is contained by the waves will flow up to the turbine and rotate it among column. That process will make the lamp turning on as the evidence that it produced electricity.

On the other hand, current are also able to yield by using air from the atmosphere to be flown to the sea wave. Firstly, air is allowed in to the column and it will activate the turbine to rotate at the same direction, which it will turn the lamp on as the result of current is yielded. The air residue will go down to the sea through the chamber. 198w

• diagrams
Hi Nur, as I go through the analysis, I noticed that you are playful with the words that you associate in your analysis and most of your essays too, this actually brings a lot of advances to you and your writing, however, as good as it seems, make sure that the focus of the essay or the analysis in this matter, should still be in the main frame or the idea.

Having said that, I have a few suggestions to further modify your essay.

- A breakdown of the information about howon the wave
- revealed byin the two diagrams.
- generated byin a two way of process
- using air from wave sea waves direction and

- ..., it needs a column, turbine, chamber,
- and a lamp as the equipment.
- between a cliff and seathe body of the sea ,

There you have it Nur, I hope you continue to evolve in your writing and never be afraid to discover different approach in writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The information about how the wave strength is utilized to yield current