Inside Philippine President Rodrigo Duterter's War On Drugs - Summary Articles

fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Rodrigo Duterter said in his speech: "We will not stop until the last drug lord and the last pusher have surrendered or are put either behind bars or below the ground, if they so wish". His statement of eradicating drugs in Philippine started since he stopped to use "Shabu", which means as methamphetamine in local language. He used to purchase methamphetamine on behalf of his friends as he was to poor to afford it, cost around $31 per gram. The death of his beloved cousin in Duterte's brutal war against drugs became the proved of his will to eliminate the drugs in his country six years ago.

On the other hand, his effort in the past had helped him to earn victory votes in a five-candidate race. Moreover, the NGO of Manila office in Geneva-based Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue supported his action as the law and order is the chronic national ailments in Philippine.

In his last speech, he insulted the United States which caused the pending of his meeting with Barack Obama in the summit of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations in the Laotian capital of Vietiane. Later, he apologized officially in his second speech and to Barack Obama in private meeting. As the history between Philippine and the United States shows good relationship for over five decades, his statement would much effect their bilateral cooperation.
faizahadina 2 / 2  
you have written perfectly. good luck for you....
Terminal23 6 / 10  
... last drug lord and the last pushersupplier have surrendered ...

In histhe last speech, he insulted ...
... and to Barack Obama in privatepersonal meeting.
... his statement would muchmore effect their bilateral cooperation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Inside Philippine President Rodrigo Duterter's War On Drugs - Summary Articles