TOEFL: writing integrate question about "Productivity and Rewards"

atousa64 1 / -  
Dear friends
This is TOEFL writing question 1 about productivity and rewards.
I'm looking forward for any comment that help me to do it better
Thank you.
The reading and lecture focus on the effect of rewards on productivity. While the article insists on the advantage of rewards on being productive, the lecture argues that most people like to be given respect or paid for working extra hard instead of giving rewards.

According to the reading, giving rewards to employees such as money or company stock or special privileges or paid luxury vacation can encourage them to repeat their good performance again. On the other hand, the professor claims that there is no long term improvement in work as result of productivity. Besides that, this may make less productive activity among the employers.

Another benefit the reading gave was that proffering whatever rewards can increase the motivation and productivity between employees. The passage states that giving the greatest reward to the best performer has a direct relationship that can increase motivation affect. However, the lecture mentions that these rewards can work as a punishment, too. The professor claims that employers do not like to be controlled or manipulated, but rewards can give them this feeling. Besides that, for those who do not get enough rewards that they expected, this means like a punishment. Since the award increase, the number of failing will wax.

Finally, the talk says that having correct rewards structures can persuade people to gain the higher goals. In contrast, the lecture claims that rewards can cause a lot of damage in the system. Due to not missing rewards, most of the employees prefer to be quiet and don't ask for help about company's problems from their supervisors. This can cause reduce productivity rather than improve it.
koraykirdinli 3 / 7 2  
May be you can smootly add the topics in one sentence to your introduction. It might be more effective.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL: writing integrate question about "Productivity and Rewards"