International events show peaceful things for people, distracts from problems

nana867 1 / 1  
popular events like football World Cup and other international sporting occasians are essential in easing international tensions andand releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way.

Please give me idea...

The international popular events like Eurovision Song Contest, Olympic Games and other occasions are essential in easing international tensions and make people relax, in addition people who involving these events forget about conflicts between countries , they exactly thing about the result of acting and how to demonstrate capability and how enjoy people, make peoples' life easier.

Also there are some facts why events like those ones are influence in a positive way. For example, during the Olympic Games, all hostilities are suspended. This tradition came from the First Olympic Games, which were held in Greece. According to tradition there could not be war during the occasion because only men participant in games. In addition, at the present days people also use this tradition, for instance, Russia signed a resolution with Greece to continue this tradition for Olympic Games which will be in Sochi in 2014.In this resolution is written that the main issue of Olympic Games is peace, Russian believes that even countries in conflict also can communicate just using an universal language of sport.

On the other hand, the international events are chance for athletes, singers to demonstrate their ability to all people in the world. In these occasions every person roots for own participant so in a way international event releasing the patriotic emotions of people and also show solidarity.

In conclusion, the international events show many peaceful things for people, also distracts from daily routine problems, make forget about international wars, conflicts and make cohesive all people regardless of nation, religion.
MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  

You forgot to provide us with the questions of the prompt. Is it an argumentative or a discussion essay?

Eurovision Song Contest

This is irrelevant to the topic.

make people relax

making people relax

in addition people who involving who are involved in these events forget about conflicts between countries

This could form a new sentence. However, I feel that this just repeats the idea in the previous sentence.

they exactly thing think about the result of acting and how to demonstrate their capability and how enjoy people to entertain people, make peoples' life easier .

You can start another new sentence from "They". Again, I don't think this is related to the prompt.
Your introduction has only one lengthy sentence. You can improve it by writing shorter sentences, and trying to answer the questions given in the prompt directly.

Also there are some facts reasons why events like those ones international sporting events are have influence in a positive way

According to tradition there could not be war during the occasion because only men participant in games

This is not clear. The rules of the ancient Olympic Games only allowed men to compete and I don't think this is the reason why international tensions could be eased.

singers

This is irrelevant to the prompt, too.
OP nana867 1 / 1  
no, it is a discussion essay.
thank you, now i can change something in this essay, but please help and give an idea, i havent any opinion..

Home / Writing Feedback / International events show peaceful things for people, distracts from problems