International students are facing cultural adaptation problem when taking education in other country

pikul 23 / 26 3  
Some teachers think that international student exchange would be beneficial for all teenage school students. Do you think its advantages will outweigh the disadvantages?
Education is priceless asset. As such, the idea that huge benefit can be taken by attending school in a new country since it will be really helpful in the future. Yet, the demerit should not be forgotten as a consideration before international students leaving their original country. although the both ideas have their own views, i would argue that the advantage are more important than the disadvantages.

Needless to say, international students will face major problem when they take education in other country such a culture adaptation. This happens since there is lots of differences between their original cultures and others which give rise to make them depressed. A 2012 recent Oxford University study reveals that 75% of international students in England could not stand for long time being in the unusual situation which was impact on their focus. This resulted in the decline in their score at university. However, such the impact on this problem could be reduced by learning about the cultures in that state prior to leaving their country.

Despite these drawback, the main benefit of studying abroad should be considered as the reason why International national students take this opportunity. They believe that international recognized qualification is extremely essential since it can be useful for their life. This was illustrated in recent New York Times article that highlighted the good capabilities of students with international recognized qualification attracting companies attention to recruit these kind of people since qualified workers are needed by many institutions especially people with international recognised qualification. As a result, such students will take higher salary rather than ordinary people since they have additional values.

The aforementioned evidence shows that studying overseas has huge benefit rather than drawback but i think students should not be afraid with the bad impact since it can be brought down by acquiring information about culture for the sake of adaptation. Where possible, students should take this opportunity in order to reach bright future.
sharfina 35 / 21 5  
As such, the idea that HAS A huge benefit
before international students leavingLEAVE their original country.

i would argue that the advantage areIS more important than the disadvantages.

when they take AN education

in otheranother country such a culture adaptation.

England could not stand for A long time

This resulted in the decline in their score at university.THIS RESULTS IN THEIR SCORE DECLINING DRASTICALLY

attractingATTRACT companies attention to recruit these kind of people

Home / Writing Feedback / International students are facing cultural adaptation problem when taking education in other country