WRITING TASK 2: INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES

cynthiavu1709 1 / -  
Question:
Some people think that developing countries need financial help from international organizations. Others think that it is practical aid and advice that is needed.

Discuss these views and give your own opinion

While some opine that financial support from international community is crucial to the developing nations, others believe that other types of useful aid and consultancy are much more necessary. This essay will discuss both of these views and elaborate on the reasons why practicality is indispensable.

On the one hand, the aid of international community is of paramount importance to the development of less-developed parts of the world. Advocates of granting developing countries financial help may argue that this form of support is essential for constructing infrastructure. The construction of public amenities such as schools and hospitals can be financed with budgetary support, which may make education and healthcare services accessible to many citizens. Another reason is that when the state income from taxes is not adequate, foreign cash injections are vital to maintain effective administration systems by paying salaries to governmental staff members who play a pivotal role in monitoring all sections of a nation.

However, I am firmly convinced that non-financial assistance from the international community would benefit such countries more in terms of long-term development. As technology transferring and labour force tranining have long-lasting effects on developing countries' economy, this approach may shorten the gap between the first-world countries and the second-world ones. In addition to this, hands-on support and advice are indispensable for further development. If citizens' knowledge in a country as well as their scientific literacy is only at a basic level, the country is not likely to move forward no matter how much financial aid they receives.

All things considered, although budgetary support from global community is beneficial in a few aspects, I believe that giving advice and practical aid should be underscored.

Could anyone spare a few minutes to give some feedback on this? Thank you so much.
why practicality is indispensable

Is this your personal point of view ? If yes, then frame it as such. Respond as required by the prompt. The aforementioned presentation does not deliver in the expected format. You will lose points based on an improper response presentation.

I believe that giving advice and practical aid should be underscored.

This is the clear opinion that should be in the first paragraph. This cannot be used as a concluding statement. Presenting your opinion at the end this way will result in a failing overall score.

The response format in terms of discussion paragraphs needs work. you have to justify the belief of the 2 public sides in individual paragraphs first. Answer the question "Why are their beliefs correct" before you offer your own opinion.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING TASK 2: INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY FOR LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES