The internet has become a need people, do you agree?

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
The Internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different.
To what extent do you agree or disagree!

The internet are usefull for people's lives. The inventing of the internet make people change in their life. Although many argue that internet do not give effect in people's lives in the outskirt, I strongly believe that the internet make people be better.

The internet has not an influence for people. This is because people can undertake their activity without the internet and they can get the best result without helping from the internet and people can communicate with another by telegram. For instance, in village, people can do their activity without the internet and they get the same result. People can do anything that they want and they can do anything and undertake their life properly. The internet not give a change for people's lives.

However, I believe that the internet bring the big change to people's lives. The internet make people are easy in their life and the internet make people to access the information in the worldwide and the internet make people communicate with other in the around the world. All of aspect today use the internet to improve people's lives. For example, in the recent time, people use the internet to communicate with other. They use the internet to give information with other and coverly. The majority of people utilize the internet for their occupation and the internet can be supporting to get more profit. The internet make people more easy to do anything, even people can found many opportunities profit due to the internet.

To sump up, although the internet do not influence people who live in the village, I more likely believe that the internet make people more easy and they can get high quality of life. Where possible, the internet have to be used properly.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
... I strongly believe that the internet make people be better (this sentence is confusing).

hiii wiwiek.... you wrote well, nonetheless there several matter you should pay more attention,,
such as the using of vocabularies , you should distinguish betweeninventing and invention

My sentence below can be a pragmatic alternative.
The Internet play crucial role for mankind,also the invention of the internet transform their live. Albeit some people claim that do not render significant effect for mankind, I firmly believe that the internet is able to create a better future for people
Masfufah 10 / 12  
The internet (S noun) areIS usefull for people's lives. The inventing(THIS SENTENCE MAKE CONFUSE ) of the internet make people change in their life. Although many argue that internet do not give effect in people's lives in the outskirt (MAKE CLEAR "EFFECT" WHAT IS EFFECT?) , I strongly believe that the internet make people be better.alternative sentence: I believe that the internet is crucial for human's live. It has become the best source to get knowledge about any aspect.
adrian21 15 / 17 3  
Hello Wiwik
Let me give comment on your writing

The internet are usefull for people's liveslife . The inventinginvention of the internet makes people change in their lifehas changed the way of living of individuals . Although manysome people argue that the internet does not give effect inaffectpeople's livescitizens in the outskirt, I strongly believe that the internet makes people to be better.

Thanks
lily89 7 / 6  
Dear Wiwik, your essay is understandable. Yet, let me give you some suggestions, I hope they are overly helpful for you:
1. Please avoid redundant word
For example :

The inventing of the internet make people change in their life.

You are able to change into
The internet invention change the majority of people's lives.
2. Use the paraphrase and avoid the same vocabularies in order to attract the readers
For example :

For instance, in village, people can do their activity without the internet and they get the same result.

You are able to change into
For pragmatic instance, mostly people are able to act without internet which the result is similar to people in available internet.
3. Commonly, to fully- developed example, you have to choose:
a. Research of Scientific fact
b. Statement in Journal or article or book
c. Personal experience
Since I just found the fact in your body paragraph, I suggest you to add a novel research for your topic in order to emphasize your statements.
La Baso 15 / 22  
Dear writer
The internet are is usefulluseful for people's life.

the internet makes people change

internet does not give
(Dear writer, allow me to give little opinion, i have read Cambridge dictionary that "the internet" is actually singular)

overall, you explained in the good way. if you want to make it more amazing, you should notice the rules of singular and plural itself. :)

keep writing :)
Lunazimnavi11 4 / 6 1  
Hi Wiwik.
I have some suggestion to your essay, here they are:

The internet areis usefull for people's lives. The inventinginvention of the internet make people change in their life.

I made my own introduction, I hope that it can help me to improve myself and you.
The Internet is one of the most beneficial invention in late 20 century. This creation changed people's life in some sectors. Personally, I believe that Internet brings variations to be better in human's life.

Please check your subject and verb agreement, word misspellings also.
- covert ly
- more easy easier
- sump
- the internet havehas

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / The internet has become a need people, do you agree?