IELTS-TASK2 internet contains information however sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong

rasam11 3 / 1 9  
Currently, the application of cutting-edge technology, such as internet has significantly improved social communication. As result, data becomes accessible to all individuals .Yet, it is questioned whether data is considered as dependable content or incredible. While there are certainly valid arguments to the contrary, I personally believe that information in internet is unreliable sources.

There are numerous substantiations that demonstrate data in internet is trustworthy origin. Governmental websites are an example of certified input. All information is provided by officials, so there is no doubt that this information is reliable. Further proof is education websites.

There are a number of websites which conduct scientific researches such as Exploratorium and forum-network. All data in these websites are produced by laboratories. For this reason, it can be trusty.

However, Although there are a number of reliable sources of data in internet, perfidious information is intensely present. First, gossip and rumors are prevalent in internet sites. A massive number of news and magazine sites use this technique to seek for fame. Therefore, this data is seen as deceptive method to mislead individuals. Second, creating new websites is flexible to all individuals. They have ability to create their own websites without monitoring. Consequently, all data that is created in those sites do not have a reference to be documented, so it is unbelievable provenance.

In conclusion, substantial amount of information in internet is more likely to be deceiving and not authentic, resulted in searching for celebrity and finance.

I will appreciate that if you give my the possible score for my essay (ielts score)
The latter part of your essay that mentions the online news and magazine sites that have questionable content could have used some publication names in order to gain credibility as a statement. You could have mentioned the National Enquirer or Star magazine, both tabloids that are widely perceived to be publishing false information, which is why these sites and magazines are often sued.

OP rasam11 3 / 1 9  
vangiespen

your comments is precious to me
and
I appreciate your effort to show me my errors, so i would like to thank you very much

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-TASK2 internet contains information however sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong