INTERNET: The Drawback and Vantage

Jnur 5 / 8  
Along with the development of information technology, world society can easily access a huge amount of information on internet. Yet, some people cannot use the internet wisely. Therefore, there are many advantages that we can get from the internet as well as access to information of any topic that we need, availability of online shops and other services, and by using email or social media, we can keep in touch with friends or relative.

The internet has a great impact to mankind because it is user-friendly and all we need about the information is in one place. Nowadays, the society can access almost any subject regarding to their need, but most of the websites on internet contain offending content that is not good for some folk. A side from that, there are also several websites with vicious or inappropriate images, and because there are so many websites on the internet, it is hard to find out a reliable information.

At last, even the internet has negative impact, there are vast number of benefits that we can get if we use the internet intelligently and appropriately. We can improve our skill or doing self-study based on our needs and interests.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello

Your text is quite readable, but you could use adjusting/rewriting some of the sentences as follows:

Along withThe development of information technology [...] enables people to have instantaneous access to information on the Internet.
some peopleof them [...] do not seem to use the Internet wisely.
Therefore [...] this sentence doesn't sound very intelligible (partly, due to its sheer length), and it is also out of place contextually. You should consider breaking it down in two and making sure that the flow of your thoughts is easy to follow.

it is [...] its [...] user-friendly interface and the technology's availability to ordinary people.
the society [...] people...
contain [...] feature...
and because [...] this should be the begining of the next sentence : Because there are so many websites, it often proves challenging trying to find some reliable information, with respect to a particular subject matter.

even the [...] though...
there are vast number [...] many benefits...

I hope this helped. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / INTERNET: The Drawback and Vantage