Introducing "Right" or "Wrong" to the children is the responsibility of school? IELTS

falks405 4 / 9 1  
These days, school introduce behavior of what is 'right' or 'wrong'. The responsibility is not only parents. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

In childhood, school and family influent on a children's development in order to build their personal behavior and explain what is a "good" and what is "bad". They have tried to indroduce and prepare kids by adult life helping them to estimate their behavior and actions.

In the one side of my view, parents are responsible for childs bigger than tutors do because children spend most time in a relative's society. It has been proven that parents used to care about sons and they try to follow from thieir activities and hobies. Moreover, many adults prefer keep kids in family society because they affraid that teenagers may get some harmful habits such as smoking, drinking or hanging.

On the another side of my view, children usually get parent's habits so as to be like their relatives are. Likewise, children talk to family to most because they are usally surrounded adults much time and would know almost everithing about life expirience.

Furthermore, school teachers teach shoolboys more academically rather than generally. For instanse, the main point for teachers is to introduce a subject and give a feedback to learners providing different lesson and trainings. Thus, tutors care about general academic knowlege shoolboys and give some advice to their parents after.

In summaries, parents have more power on kids behavior in front of tutors and care about their actions and future. In contrast, teacher put most attention to development learners skills in order to give a feedback parents.
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai leo...

Luca corrected your essay very good way...
Well done luca..
Best wishes
Tessy
OP falks405 4 / 9 1  
hi, thanks a lot for your feedback!!!
Great editing by y0_3mma !

They have tried to indroduce and prepare kids by adult life helping them to estimate their behavior and actions.

.... this you should keep in present tense because this is a recurrent happening;
They should introduce "what is right " and "what is wrong" to the children in order to prepare them for a successful adult life.

Also, state your opinion in the introduction itself.

Home / Writing Feedback / Introducing "Right" or "Wrong" to the children is the responsibility of school? IELTS