"Inventors are not as important to society as doctors, Agree or disagree?"

yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
The talking about the position or function of the scientist to society as same important as the doctors. The inventors or the doctors just have the different way in the society, but these work have same important to increase the good quality of society life. In my view, I disagree with the statement that the doctor is important to society and not for the inventor.

The doctor has a job description to solve other problems in the environment, particularly in the health field. The health sector is one of the big problems which occur the body of the human in their population. For example, many diseases have damaged the society like cancer, diabetes, hypertension etc. which need the medical treatment from the doctors. Therefore, the doctors have the main job to reduce the percentage of disease risk or to solve many problems only in the medic subject. However, it is different of the way to solve other problems in outer the medician, like agriculture, technology, or the environment. The doctors can't solve these problems.

The inventors have many skills to solve the problem in society which the problem can't be solved by the doctor. For example, to make many solutions to solve agriculture problem like the drought is increased the cloud seeding which has researched by the scientist in order to occur the not nature rainwater. Also, to increase eco electricity power system, so the scientist makes the outline research of wave electricity. In many cases, there is work which can't be solved by the doctor but can be done with another person, mainly scientist

Finally, the conclusion of this problem is the inventor as more important as the doctor. The inventors have many skills to solve many problems in the society which can't be solved by the doctors. I suggest that these jobs must be work together in the society.
Dioba 68 / 104 7  
Hi,below through my advice.
1.I disagree with the statement that the doctor is important to society and not for the inventor. ---> be careful if you make complex sentence. you means that the doctor is important for society and not important for inventors?)

2.However, it is different from of the way to ---> collocation
3.The doctors can't solve these problems. ---> cannot ( remember,academic purpose)
4.droughtis increased the cloud seeding ---> passive. ( to be+V3) cloud seeding increase drought?
Pramudia27 34 / 55 2  
hi yuriii, this is may suggestion for you. hopefully it can help you.. break a leg (:

The talking about the position (...) to society is as same important ...
... have the different way to do their job in the society, but these workworks have same proportion that it is important to increase ...

... in the environment, particularlyespecially in the health field.
..., diabetes, hypertension etc. which need the medical ...
However, it is different offrom the way to solve ...

on the other hand, The inventors have many ...
For example,to make many solutions to solve agriculture problem like the drought is increased the cloud ...[ i think you should make this sentence clearer to easy to understand Also, to increase econatural electricity power system, ...

Home / Writing Feedback / "Inventors are not as important to society as doctors, Agree or disagree?"