Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

How an island has change before and after the construction of tourist amenities

lanadelrey 1 / 1  
The provided maps illustrate how an island has change before and after the construction of a plethora of tourist amenities.

Overall, infrastructures were mainly constructed in the center of the island, expanding to two sides of it. After having been renovated, the island becomes a place where recreational activities are the main purpose with several facilities available for it.

As can be observed, there are a number of features were retained during the development, namely these palm trees on two sides of the island, as well as a beach on the left of it.

Regarding newly built features, in the center of the island where lies a reception building, which are surrounded by a vehicle track, leading to the other main building after it, which is a restaurant. In front of the reception is a pier which leads to where sailing boats dock, it is also connected by the track. On the two sides of the reception area are accommodation, these bungalows are built adjacent to each other in circles, and connected by footpaths. Moreover, the beach is now utilized for swimming, linked by a long footpath from the left housing areas.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The problem with this analysis is that you are not completely analyzing the before aspect of the map illustration. You cannot receive a passing mark for the paragraph that contains only 1 run-on sentence. You should always provide a minimum of 3 sentences per paragraph. That means, rather than compressing your thoughts into one paragraph, you should divide each idea into individual sentences. That way you achieve the clarity that the paragraph requires and you meet the C+C and GRA scoring requirements for the task. In the final paragraph, you should have indicated the palm trees again and how it is now being utilized on the island. There is a lack of clarity in some of your sentence presentations, no doubt because of your lack of English vocabulary. However, these did not distract from the description you were trying to deliver. It was understandable just the same.

Home / Writing Feedback / How an island has change before and after the construction of tourist amenities
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: