The Japanese tourists in 1995 were much more eager to travel overseas than it was 10 years earlier

WasishaSisha 16 / 20  
The breakdown information reveals the number of foreign tourists that traveling abroad in 1985 and 1995 measured by million. The overseas tourists are from Japan, Australia, and Canada. Overall, it can be seen that Japan was the nation that had wide gap while Australia only had a narrow gap in time frame.

Turning to the detail, in early year, Japan and Australia had increase number of people that went to another country. Japan had enormously jumped to 15.1 million in 1995. It was threefold from the former year that only at 4.9 million. Similarly, Australia had very slight increase from 7.1 million to 7.2 million in 1985 and 1995 respectively. Moreover, there were only one million tourists in its alteration along a decade.

Furthermore, Canada had a significant drop at the end of period. In 1985, the proportion of Canada at 6 million tourists and declined to 5.5 million people who travel abroad. The gap in 10-year period was 5 million holiday-maker.

(161 words)

Varlamow 4 / 7  
@WasishaSisha
tourists that traveling abroad ---- who?
The overseas tourists are from Japan, Australia, and Canada .----rather their nationalities?
that went to another country.----migrate?

Home / Writing Feedback / The Japanese tourists in 1995 were much more eager to travel overseas than it was 10 years earlier