The Jobs Which Machine Can Do And The One That Can Not In The Future

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
From a research at Oxford University studied on future work in 2013, the result was one in every two jobs had a high risk made order by a machine. Machine is an artificial tools which was invented by human. In 1990, machine only could do a simple task such as assessed data or shorted mail based on hand writing and character from the zip code then in 2012 computer could do a far more complex data and built algorithm. In 2015, machine could take an image of eyes then gave diagnose to predict the disease like diabetic retinopathy and they could diagnose it with only few minutes.

Machine can handle thing that they did many times before. Human can solve sudden situation. People can handle a situation that they never face before and machine can not compete with human in this matter. In the future machine will be growing smarter and smarter, they may also diagnose many diseases but they will not make a progress to tackle the new situation. Human will create marketing campaign which can make them get many appreciation from others also they will develop business strategy which nobody else do. To achieve that, people need to dare the challenge everyday and there is no giving in. If people do not face it, they will stuck in one place and did not evolve like machine.

Link ted.com/talks/anthony_goldbloom_the_jobs_we_ll_lose_to_machines_and_the_ones_we_won_t#t-247824
daniL 2 / 3 2  
Hi! Here is a start to some grammatical errors and how to fix them! I hope this helps!

From aResearch at Oxford University studied on future work in 2013, showed the result wasthat one in every two jobs ... Machinery is an artificial tools which was invented by human is manmade. In 1990, machine only could only do a simple task such as assessed data or shorted sort mail based on hand writing and characters from the zip code.Then in 2012, computerscould dohad a far more complex ...

In 2015, machinery could take an image of eyes then gave and diagnose to predict the diseases like (...) diagnose it with in only few minutes.

Machines can handle thing that they did repeating a task many times before . Humans can solve sudden situation problems instantly. People can handle a situation that they have never faced before and machine can not ...

In the future, machine will (...) they may also be capable of diagnosing many diseases but they ...
Humanswillcan create marketing campaigns which can make them get manyreceive more appreciation from others.Also they will develop business strategies which nobody else do can develop. To achieve that, people need to dare the challenge themselves everyday and there is no giving innot give up. If people do not face it, they will bestuck in one place and did not evolve like machine.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Jobs Which Machine Can Do And The One That Can Not In The Future